Sunday, June 7, 2009

Joe Jonas fires back at Taylor Swift


Joe Jonas fires back at Taylor Swift

Joe has hit back at ex-girlfriend Taylor Swift in a new song "Much Better".

Taylor Swift wrote two songs about their split last October. Joe dumped her during a 27-second phone call. The two songs were "Teardrops On My Guitar" and "Forever and Always".

But Joe has taken revenge in his latest song "Much Better" which he recently described as the most personal song on the new Jonas Brothers album "Lines, Vines and Trying Times".

Rumours were rife that the pair, who dated for several months, split when Joe started seeing Camilla Belle - although he has since denied cheating.

"Much Better" lines:

I get a rep for breakin' hearts
Now I'm done with superstars
And all the tears on her guitar
I'm not bitter

But now I see
Everything I'd ever need
Is the girl in front of me
She's much better.

Ooops! Joe thinks his new girlfriend Camilla Belle is better than Taylor Swift!

"Teardrops On My Guitar" lines:

I'll bet she's beautiful
That girl he talks about
But she's got everything
That I have to live without

Hmmm..Both Camilla and Taylor were beautiful. Maybe Joe was not the right man for Taylor Swift.

Google BookmarkDeliciousDiggFacebookFurlma.gnoliaMixxnewsvineRedditStumbleUponTechnorati

1 comment:

  1. Actually, only Forever and Always was about Joe. Teardrops on my guitar was actually on Taylor's first album and was about a guy called Drew.

    ReplyDelete