Friday, December 4, 2009

At Last! My New Laptop


After having a hard time choosing between Dell and Compaq, I already made up my mind and chose tobuy a Dell laptop. I got my Dell Inspiron 1440 last Sunday November 30. I preferred a colour black laptopbecause it looks formal and corporate. Aside from a laptop, I also got some good freebies like the SmartBroadband, Optical Mouse and a Laptop Bag, not bad at all. What made me decide to choose Dell? I didresearch and read some reviews about it and I found out that Dell is way better than Compaq. I boughtit in Accent Micro in Park Square Makati and they are the authorized service centre for Dell laptops. Sofar so good, I love my new Dell laptop and I'm satisfied. These are the specs:

Dell Inspiron 14 (Alba)

Intel Core Duo T4200
2GB Memory
320GB Hard Drive
14.1" WXGA Display
8x DVDRW Drive
Bluetooth 10/100 Ethernet LAN
Dell 802.11 b/g
Wireless LAN Vista Home Basic
WebCam
6-Cell Battery

No comments:

Post a Comment