Friday, December 4, 2009

Drained and Exhausted


Doing overtime from work is not easy. Yes, you will earn double or triple of your salary in almost every day overtime but do you think it will paid off? Drained and exhausted, that's what I experienced this week because of consecutive days of overtime. It's started on Monday, actually it was announced as legal holiday but yet we went to work for overtime, what's worst was we extended another 3 hours and it made my head ache. Tuesday, our regular time is 6am - 2pm, because there's an overtime we got off from work at 6pm which means we did 4 hours of overtime. Wednesday, another 4 hours extension, we're having a hard time going home at 6pm because it's a rush hour. Thursday, overtime again, our allocated allowance for one day was doubled and it was a problem in our part, our budget became short this week. Friday, I thought we're save from an overtime but the supervisor of the other group borrowed us to do their project and it pissed me off because we really tried to finish our project early so that we can go h me at 2pm but it was useless. Because of lack of rest and sleep I decided not to go from work the next day to regain my energy for the next working days.

No comments:

Post a Comment