Friday, December 4, 2009

I'm Turning 25


The day goes by so very fast. I just remembered my birthday party when I was seven. I'll never forget the times when I'm entering the teenage life. My unforgettable debut party, my graduation and now I'm turning 25. Yes, I'll be 25 years old this coming December 9, 2009. I can say that in my 25 years in this world, I already experienced many things, except for having a boyfriend. Can you imagine that, I'm a member of "NBSB" (No Boyfriend Since Birth"). But that's okay with me, thinking that I have my family by my side I will not be alone. They are my priority and the important thing in my life. Being 25 is not a big deal for me, I'm still the same person that I used to be. I still love Hello Kitty, I idolize Taylor Swift and David Archuleta and I always want to see the Jabbawockeez dance. I can't take away the child within me, honestly I still love watching cartoons and anime. They said that only age become older, being look old is your choice and I believe that. I have long way to go. In my next 25 years I ant to accomplish many things. I want to travel to the beautiful places in the Philippines and outside the country. I always like to be a volunteer in an organization that helps people and that will be my plan for the years to come. I thank God for giving me this wonderful 25 years of my life, for guiding me throughout and I know that I still have a mission to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment