Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Moon


I watched New Moon last Saturday after work and it made my day. I must say that it was better than Twilight. This time it was much closer to the book. I’m not belong to Team Edward or Team Jacob thing but I admired Jacob in this second installment of Twilight Saga. It highlighted the character of Jacob and the rest of the werewolves. Everytime Jacob take off his shirt all the girls were screaming and giggling because of his beautiful and hot body but I also noticed that when Edward do the same thing they start laughing. Maybe they were comparing the body of Jacob Black to Edward Cullen or Taylor Lautner to Robert Pattinson. But the entire movie was great, it put a smile on the face of the people who exiting the cinemas. I’m not really addicted to Twilight Sagas but I think I will watch all the installment of it up to the last. I know that on the third installment it will be way better to the last two movies. I can’t wait for the third movie and to the other interesting new characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment