Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Canon Ixus 95 IS

Last April 2009, I bought my own digital camera. It was a brand new blue colored Canon Ixus 95IS. Honestly, it was not my first choice, that time I want to buy a Canon Powershot A480 because it is less expensive but with a good quality and features. But after reviewing and browsing specifications of other cameras I found out that Canon Ixus 95IS has many good features to offer. Canon A480 is good but Canon Ixus 95IS is much better. Eventhough it was expensive than the other, there's no second thought of buying it. I realized that it was a good thing to invest to product that is expensive but the quality is the best. Now, I'm so happy that I already have my own digicam, I can take pictures anytime I want. I can use it when I travel to capture beautiful sceneries and happy moments.

Here's the sample image:


Features
  • Compact and stylish 10 Megapixel IXUS design in four colour variations
  • 3.0x optical zoom with optical Image Stabilizer
  • Scene Detection Technology
  • Anti-Blur
  • Face Detection Technology
  • DIGIC 4
  • 2.5” PureColor LCD II
  • i-Contrast
  • 17 shooting modes
  • VGA movies
Canon website

http://www.canon.com.ph

No comments:

Post a Comment