Friday, May 15, 2009

MOOD: So Sad...

Huhuhu...I feel like crying right now. Why? Because I can't make it to the concert of 2 David's. The tickets were already sold out. And even if there's still a tickets, no one was available to accompany me. My sister rejected my offer and also my friend Leo. Even if I offered them that I will treat the half of their ticket price still, they don't want to come. I'm so unlucky because I can't catch this show. I like it very much and I don't know when it will happen again. Today, there's nothing I can do but to sit here and wait for tomorrow's news about the concert. But I don't feel good right now because I'm still thinking, what if I prepared early for the concert maybe I'm one of the fans screaming there tomorrow. Oh gosh, I hope I can overcome this sadness. But I'm not losing hope, I hope that this will not be the last time (fingers-crossed) and I'll make sure that I make it to the concert. Thank's to David Archuleta and David Cook for making Filipinos happy! We love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment