Tuesday, August 10, 2010

POMERANIAN or SHITZU?

I'm torn between this two breed of dogs, the Pomeranian and the Shitzu. Our dogs just died last month that's why I really want to have another pet dog. But this time I like a small and cuddly puppy or a toy dog as what they called. I like them both but I need to choose one. Buying this kind of breed is not that easy because it's too expensive I really need to save up to get one. But if someone out there can give me a cute dog like this two, very much appreciated . (",)

3 comments:

  1. maybe u should choose which is easier to maintain and to take care of.. and of course.. the most playful of the two..

    good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love them both!!! so cute!

    im glad to be here again. sorry for being remiss with my blogs...now trying to post again. hope to see you in my blogs too
    HEALTHINFO@EarthyMe
    heartQUAKES
    life round meNyou
    at-a-blink

    ReplyDelete