Monday, September 14, 2009

Beyonce Wins MTV VMAs Video of the Year


Beyonce won “Video of the Year” at 2009 MTV Video Music Awards for her video “Single Ladies". Other nominees were Britney Spears, Eminem, Kanye West and Lady Gaga.

On her acceptance speech she said:

“Thank you. I remember being 17-years-old, up for my first MTV Award with Destiny’s Child and it was one of the most exciting moments in my life. So I’d like Taylor Swift to come out and have her moment.”

Taylor came out and finally delivered her speech, she said:

“I’d like to thank all the fans on Twitter and MySpace and everyone who came out to my shows this summer. Thank you so much!”

Beyonce and Taylor hugged each other after Taylor’s speech. How sweet of Beyonce and Taylor really deserved to win.

Google BookmarkDeliciousDiggFacebookFurlma.gnoliaMixxnewsvineRedditStumbleUponTechnorati

No comments:

Post a Comment