Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Boys of Music Fest 2010

Kris Allen did a great set on the concert. He delivered the songs as if your listening to a cd, it sounded the same when he did it live. He definitely killed the show and ripped it. That would be the best finale I've ever watched.

Phil "Swaggerboy" Tayag, he always do the speech when their performance ended. It's just like he's the spokesperson of the group, of the Jabbawockeez. The masked men delivered a good show also. They catered their 60mins. show with their old and new dance routines. Great show indeed.

Alejandro, he's one of the member of the Boyce Avenue along with his brothers Fabian and Daniel. They have the charisma and the voice that made the girls heart melt. Such a good act to start the Music Fest concert. They really made the show complete. Kudos to them.
I just want to share this photos that I took during the Music Fest Concert 2010. Sorry for not so good quality of pictures because we're too far from the stage but I hope I captured the moments. It's already 1 week after the concert but it's still fresh on my mind everything that happened. (",)




No comments:

Post a Comment