Saturday, January 23, 2010

Scrapbooking 101

Been busy this past few days because of never ending overtime at work. But even though I always got home late, I still manage to allocate time for my new hobby. Scrapbooking made me relax everytime I arrived home. Yes, scrapbooking is my new hobby and my first project were memories of Jabbawockeez when they came in the Philippines. And now they were coming back in Manila for a show entitled Music Fest, I want their signatures to land on my scrapbook which I made especially for them. I rate myself as a beginner in terms of this art so I still need to get some ideas on internet. So far I already designed 8 pages and I think I made a pretty good job. I want simplicity on my work so I don’t put so much designs. When it was complete I will post my scrapbook designs and layouts here in my blog but for now just want to keep you updated on what made me busy and what’s new in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment