Wednesday, May 22, 2013

SAGADA TRIP


SAGADA, one of the most memorable places I've been. If you want adventure trip, this place is highly recommended. Popular activities include trekking, exploring both caves and waterfalls, spelunking, bonfires, picnics, rappelling, visiting historical sites, nature hikes, and participating in tribal celebrations. Bomod-ok Falls, Sumaging Cave and Hanging Coffins are some of the famous tourist spots in Sagada.


I'm so proud to say that I survived!!! SAGADA. I realized that I'm not weak because I'm able to finished all the activities within the cave. It's really hard but it's so worth it if you're able to surpass all the challenges.


You must also try the Yoghurt and Lemon Pie. I really love the yoghurt strawberry flavor. The sweet strawberry and sour taste yoghurt blended well.



No comments:

Post a Comment