Sunday, May 12, 2013

Philippine General Election 2013



    Today, May 13, 2013 is the Philippine general election. There will be elected Senators, Congressmen, Governors, Vice Governors, Mayors, Vice Mayors, district Councilors and Party list groups.

      I woke up early to avoid long lines in voting, but as early as 9:00 AM precincts were already jam packed, which is good to know that so many people were excited to vote and use their rights to choose their leaders. I prepared a list of candidates that I chose before I went to the voting place. My sister and I were having a hard time searching for our precinct number but thanks to some volunteers and watchers who helped us. After one and a half hours, we're done (patience is a virtue, lol). I just hope that right people will be elected as leaders of our nation.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment