Saturday, June 1, 2013

1st Trip Abroad (Singapore-Malaysia)

Singapore, my first trip abroad. I love this country and I'll try to come back again soon. Changi airport, one of the most beautiful airports in the world. We rode the train going to our hotel which is in Lavender St.

We spent our Day 2 touring the city, sight-seeing and shopping. Mall hopping from Bugis, Raffles City and Marina Square. Took pictures with the famous Merlion and other building structures.

My favorite day, the Universal Studios day. I've been a fan of amusement parks and this place is one of a kind. Extreme rides, favorite movies and characters all in one place. After that, we dropped by to Little India and Mustafa and had a dinner.

We  dedicated our last day tour in Legoland Malaysia. One and a half hour bus ride from Singapore to Legoland. Amazing mini structures representing different countries made in Lego. There are also extreme rides and souvenir shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment