Thursday, May 21, 2009

Can't get over...

Almost 5 days had passed since the concert of the 2 David's but until now I can't get over him. I'm talking about David Archuleta. He's always on my mind, his face, his songs, his everything. I think I'm addicted to him. Everytime I got home from work, I'll just sit in front of my computer and check his twitter after that watching his videos in you tube. Also, I found out that he's a mormon and I'm thinking that what if I will go through convertion of religion hehehe (just joking). Oh gosh, so hard to get him off my mind. I downloaded all his songs he sang during the concert in my mp3. When at work, I always listen to it. I'm pretending that he's still here in the Philippines but the truth is he's already in the U.S. based on his tweeter account! I'm just contented checking updates to his tweeter but I don't know how to send a message to him! I want to reach out to him, even a single reply will make me very happy. But how? I know that he's very far to reach literally and truthfully. But maybe I hope sometimes it comes to his mind that we're here, I'm here who wholeheartedly admire him. I don't know when will my craziness in him will be over. As far as I know, as long as he exist and saw him on tv my admiration to him will not stop. He made an impression to all the Filipinos of being humble, adorable and down to earth and we won't forget it. Like Dj Mo said, we are charmed by you David. Hope you'll come back here in the Philippines and do a concert again.

No comments:

Post a Comment